Come down to Alcona and watch Innisfil’s Santa Claus parade! Sunday November 24, 2019 @ 1:30 pm from the 25th Sideroad and ending at Jans Blvd, the parade showcases all the great local businesses and schools.
It’s fun for all ages some come out and enjoy the parade and a chance to see Santa. Don’t forget your letters to Santa and accepting donations of non-perishable food items!
All Float Entries Must Be In By November 22nd
November 24th, 2019
1:30 pm - Innisfil Beach Rd. & 25th Sideroad
Please Note …
We have made some changes to this years parade!
1. There is now a special sensory “QUIET ZONE” as the parade leaves Innisfil Beach Park, up to and including the fire hall (1 block). EVERYONE PLEASE refrain from playing any music, unless very quiet, sounding any sirens, bells, noisemakers, or megaphones until you reach the 25th Side Road. At that time resume normal activity. We are trying to include an all-inclusive barrier free / sensory zone, and want everyone to be a part of the Christmas parade.
2. ALL FLOATS, TRUCKS, TRAILERS, etc MUST be in the park in their respective parking lots between 10 and 11 am. This is mandatory!
3. ALL PARADE PARTICIPANTS MUST be in the park in their respective parking lots and floats between 11 am and 12 noon. This is also mandatory.
4. PLEASE!!! Encourage all of your groups and participants, especially the DANCE GROUPS, to CARPOOL!!!
5. There is now a DROP OFF PARKING LOTS, just inside the park gate, on the left. PLEASE drop your passengers and leave. if you are parking and participating, then proceed to your respective parking lot for your float, and park there.
Santa Claus Parade Application Form
Deadline for Applications is the Sunday 1 week prior to the Parade date at 4pm
Payment Via Credit Card Will Be Prompted Once Form Is Filled Out
TIME: ALL FLOATS MUST ARRIVE IN PARK BY 12 NOON OR EARLIER !
12:00 noon Marshalling of floats begins from Innisfil Beach Park
1:30 start time
PARADE LINE UP: ALL parade floats and bands form at Innisfil Beach Road Park, Parking Lots will be identified by float numbers. LATE arrivals will be accommodated at the discretion of the Parade Marshall.
PARADE ROUTE: Parade begins at 1:30 from 25th Sideroad & Innisfil Beach Road and proceeds west on Innisfil Beach Road to Jans Blvd. to disburse from there.
THEME: All floats/vehicles MUST be decorated. The theme is always about “Kids and Christmas” . Please have your entry number clearly visible at the front of your vehicle or float. Please note there is only one Santa Claus and he comes at the end of the Parade hosted by Icecorp.
FEE: $25 for all entries. Non-profit organizations will be exempt from paying the fee
(Please use PayPal Button at the top of application Form)
IF PAYING BY CHEQUE, make payable to “ICECORP” COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM MUST ACCOMPANY THE CHEQUE.
ALL ENTRIES MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM
SAFETY: for safety reasons nothing may be thrown from the floats or vehicles. Only walkers may hand out candy or items to the spectators. Inappropriate language or behaviour will not be tolerated and entries will be asked to leave.
WASHROOMS: Portable Washrooms will be available at Innisfil Beach Park
FOOD/TOY COLLECTION: Donations of non-perishable food will be collected along the parade route by Innisfil Community Church and unwrapped toys by Innisfil Fire Department
PARKING: parking will be provided from 12 to 4pm at Innisfil Beach Park, please arrange transportation to your vehicles.
Completed applications forms and fees (if applicable) must be received by November 20th 4pm, to participate in the parade. No Applications will be received after this date!
Register Online! Pay Online! It’s quick, it’s easy!
Come out and help us give Innisfil’s kids a parade to remember !!!
Please contact Christy Fines email@example.com at 400 Chrysler if you wish to use a vehicle to pull your float in the parade.